Full Application Process
1. Polish nail tips with nail buffer.
2. Apply base coat, place nail under the UV light and cure for 60 seconds.
3. Choose your desired nail template from kit.
4. Apply and spread the PolyGel on to the template with the included brush. Make sure to dip the brush in the "Slip Solution" to assist.
5. Place on nail gently.
6. Place nail under the UV light and wait a minimum 120 seconds for the gel to cure.
7. Remove the template and apply finishing top coat.8. Use nail file to create the desired shape.
1. Use a high grit file to take off the majority of the gel (DO NOT file natural nail)
2. Switch to a light buffer to gently buff down the gel to leave a thin layer.
3. Soak a cotton ball in acetone and wrap around nails using foil - Try our Remover Clamps!
4. Remove excess gel from the natural nail using a nail file.
5. Revitalise natural nails using Phoebe's Natural Cuticle Revitaliser Oil.