1. Make sure the device is fully charged.
2. Dry hands before using the blackhead remover.
3. Please ensure that the filter sponge is dry and has been installed in the filter cup before the treatment.
4. To soften pores before using the blackhead remover, cover your face with a warm damp towel for 3 minutes.
5. Install the desired head on the blackhead remover and turn the device on.
6. Test out the product on the back of your hand before applying to the face to become familiar with the levels of intensity.
7. Starting with the suction at its lowest level, start using the blackhead remover on your face and increase the level as necessary.
8. Work in one consistent direction across the face, avoid applying pressure in one area for more than 3 seconds.
9. Once completed, apply a cold compress to the face for 3 minutes and finish with moisturiser or a face mask.
Do not go back and forth in the same line. Preferably work in one direction only.
Do not hold the blackhead remove in the same position longer than 3 seconds.
Starting from your chin, move the head of the blackhead remover out towards your cheeks.
Place the blackhead remover on your forehead and move from the centre to the side.
Place the beauty instrument in the T area, at the bridge of the nose and between the brows, and move up and down.
Cleaning and Care
Do not expose blackhead remover pen directly to water.
The blackhead remover pen can be wiped down with a dry or damp cloth.
Remove blackhead remover pen heads from the body and clean thoroughly with soap and water.
The filter sponges can be cleaned using soap and water. Ensure the sponges are dry before being reinstalled in the blackhead remover.
Avoid storing the blackhead remover with low to no battery. Charge the unit before storage.